Just to recap the news from the last couple of days:
- Tasmania’s parliament has voted to recognise same-sex marriages performed overseas;
- Fidel Castro has accepted responsibility for the persecution of gays following the Cuban revolution;
- A Treasury analysis has found an $11 billion hole in the Coalition’s costings of its election promises;
- First the Greens, then Andrew Wilkie, have announced they will support a Labor minority government;
- Fred Nile has been busted for viewing internet porn on his Parliament House computer;
- A bill to allow same-sex couples to adopt children has passed the NSW lower house.